Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2020

It is finally official! I am a MUSE!


Hello All, 

Today I am happy and honored to share that I am joining Sandra Evertson's Muse Team for 2020

I am extremely excited to be joining this group of talented ladies! Make sure you HOP over and check out the entire team on the Relics Blog. 

So to celebrate my happy news I thought I would share one of my latest canvases with you. Featuring Sandra's Coronation Kit I love this 4 piece set so very much, the combinations and possibilities are endless!

Now you know I'm not a real rusty or rustic kind of girl I love my flowers and color! But for this piece I wand kind of an aged beauty. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating it.....



Other Products Used: Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays- Shabby Turbline Teal, Maple Syrup Bronze, Rusty Lantern Lime, Time Travel Teal, Oh Canada Crimson, Steampunk Sepia, Mad Hatter Mint. Deco Art -Clear Crackle. Ranger- Glossy Accents, Burgundy Stickles. Creative Embellishments -Chipboard. 13 Arts -Stencil. 7 Dot Studio - Fortuneteller Word Sticker. Faber Castel- Black Marker. Finnabair- Art Alchemy Wax- Firebird, Aged Brass & White Gold. Finnabair- Brass Effects Paste, Rust Effects Paste, Art Stones, Heavy Body Gesso, 3D Gloss Gel, Heavy Body Gel & Plaster Paste. Finnabair- Liquid Acrylics- Burnt Sienna, Carmine & True Yellow. Finnabair- Art Alchemy Acrylics- Red Wine and Gold Amber. Finnabair- Mechanicals 

You can see my complete process over on my YouTube Channel:


Now lets take a closer look at the details....


Here you can see a closer look at the bits of Rust and the Texture on the Heart. You can even see the tiny touches of sparkle on the crown


A peek at chipboard and stencil work a lovely mixes of color.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired you in some small way!


No comments:

Post a Comment