Pages

Friday, January 31, 2020

First time up on the Muse Blog!

Hello Everyone!

 Today is my first time up on the Relics & Artifacts Blog! I hope you will hop over and see all the details of my first MUSE Team project. For my first project I played with Sandra's Santo Domingo Sacred Heart Set  and Her VerDay Metal Paint Set and some other bits and pieces. 

I am calling this canvas "Out of the Darkness"  I chose Sandra's beautiful Santo Domingo Sacred Heart Set I was inspired to create this canvas after I saw Sandra's original that she found in France. She shared a picture of it over in the Relics & Artifacts Tribe and I was officially in love with this beautiful heart. I wanted the Heart to truly shine so I decide to keep the rest of the canvas dark.


Relics & Artifacts Used:

Other Products Used: Prima Art Basics- Black Gesso,Heavy White Gesso and Heavy Body Gel. Finnabair- Sculpt Gel, Sparks Paint and Wax. Miscellaneous Ribbon and Lace. The back side of an old canvas. Ranger Alcohol Ink. Ranger Pearl Alcohol Ink. Deco Art Clear Crackle Glaze. 

You can find all the Relics I used over in the shop several are even on SALE! So hurry over and fill up your cart these deals won't last long

I really love the way this turned out, I had so much fun creating this. I really hope you will enjoy it to so without further ado here is my first official Muse Project...….








Thank you so much for stopping by today I truly Appreciate it!


I hope that I have Inspired you in some tiny way! 

Be sure to follow me on all my Social Media Platforms....




Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment