Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Imagine with your Whole Heart -Mixed Media Canvas

Hello Everyone, 

Today I am stopping by to share a tiny little altered wooden oval that I picked up at the craft store. For this project I decided to use  the 3 stunning Hearts from Sandra's Mexican Folk Art Hearts Power to the People. So let's take a look....


Relics and Artifacts Products Used:



Other Products Used: Ranger Dylusions Acrylic Paint- Fresh Lime, Cut Grass, Vibrant Turquoise, Bubble Gum Pink, Squeezed Orange, Lemon Zest & Crushed Grape. Black. Ranger Alcohol Ink- Dandelion & Purple. Golden: Black Gesso & Titanium White Acrylic Paint. White Uni-Ball Pen. Michaels -Chipboard Word & Wooden Oval.  Stazon On Ink- Black. Kaiser Craft - Sparklets Crystals & Heart Clear. Finnabair- Heavy Body Gel, Art Pebbles & Texture Stamp.

I used a mix of beautifully bright Dylusions Paints to color my hearts.  So lets take a closer look at all three of them. Here you can see the tiny purple one with that I accented with a crystal heart.



The largest heart from the set I altered a bit as you can tell using a small amount 
of Apoxie Sculpt and after it dried I added my colors and a crystal gem.



 Here is the last heart in the set as you see it got the same coat of fresh paint 
and a bit of bling.  


A bit of art pebbles some stamping and a few splatters pulled this little piece together.





Thank you so much for stopping by today I truly  Appreciate it!



I hope that I have Inspired you in some tiny way! 



Be sure to follow me on all my Social Media Platforms....





Until next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment