Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Art from the Heart -Relics & Artifacts Swap

Hello All!

Recently I was luck enough to take part in a Group Swap over in the Relics & Artifacts Tribe, Facebook Group.

I really enjoyed this Art from the Heart Swap. The rules were simple: Theme -Heart and the timeline was gracious. So it was prefect for me this month... LOL! 

But honestly I really had fun creating my Heart project I hope that it will bring a little crafty joy to its new home. 

Anyhow here is my Art from the Heart Project.....


Relics Used: Lourdes Heart & Shrine

Other Products Used: Prima Finnabair- Brass Hardware Paint, Aged Brass Wax, Poppy Impasto Paint. Finnabair Liquid Acrylic- Carmine, Violet & Ultramarine. Finnabair Gold Rush Glass Glitter. Stickles- Golden Rod. Nuvo-Gold Gilding Flakes. Golden Acrylic Paint Black & White. Sharpie Markers Black & White. Ranger Glossy Accents. Deco Art Clear Crackle Glaze. Misc Eyelets.


Here you can see a peek of the Nuvo Gilding Flakes under a coat of Finnabair's Liquid Violet Acrylic Finished off with Crackle Glaze and a bit of Gold Glitter Accents. 


Here is a closer look at the Lourdes Heart that I painted with Poppy Impasto added a touch of Art Alchemy Wax and a layer of Deco Art Clear Crackel Glaze.


A closer look at the Relics & Artifacts Shrine and the eyelets that I added to hand the Lourdes Heart.




Thank You so much for stopping by today!

I hope I have inspired you in some way!



2 comments:

  1. This is stunning, your partner is very fortunate. I am sure they will treasure this for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♥️ I truly hope that she will.

      Delete