Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Working at the Car Wash


Sydney had so much fun washing the car with her daddy. It was so funny to see a two year old washing a car that had only been detailed by hand before she was born, it’s funny how much kids change everything!

 As you may or may not be able to tell by know I really like my two pagers and I’m not so great at the journaling. So the little cheat that I used on this page was to write directly on the picture. Now I know it’s not journaling but it’s better than nothing and it makes me smile every time I think of Syd calling the Jaguar a kitty.

Products used: Basic Grey Konnichiwa & Kissing Booth Collections, Kaisercraft Fine & Sunny Collection, Eyelets, Twine, MM Snaps, Distressing tool, and Distressing Ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment