Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Welcome to my Outlet!


A little about me:  My name is Lanette, and I live in south-eastern Michigan with my husband, two daughters and three cats. I have been scrapbooking for about five years and I have the stash to prove it. I have always enjoyed scrapping but my girls have turned my scrapping hobby into a true obsession.

My daughters have changed a lot of things in my life as all children do. After the birth of my second daughter we decided that it only made sense for me to stay home with the girls. So I have been a stay-at-home mommy for a little over a year now and on certain days I think my last job was easier. Previously, I was a Branch Manager working roughly sixty hours a week. My job was crazy and at times it made me crazy but it was a huge part of who I was. Now don’t get me wrong, I love being home with my girls, but at times I miss the working world (aka the grown-ups).

So there is the reason for my blog - I needed an outlet and a tie to the grown-up world. So when you stop by, expect anything from my latest layout, card or altered project, a recipe, and very possibly a random rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment