Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Prima for Peyton




I had to do something special for this beautiful picture of Peyton, Michele worked so hard to get that perfect picture and as always she got it. So now it was my turn to make something beautiful, so I decided to try something new, plus it was part of my kit from Scrappy Chic.  So this is my first attempt at making ribbon roses and the first time I have used Prima Cardstock (crazy right?!) I’ve never used Prima mainly because the scrapbook store nearest to my house doesn’t carry it, sad I know. Yet another reason that I am grateful I was chosen to be a design team member at Scrappy Chic. Well this was my first go round and I’m pretty proud of this page, I think that it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. I am sure I will be making lots more roses and I know I will be using a ton more Prima!
Products Used: Prima En Francais Collection Cardstock & Wooden Buttons, Tulle, Ribbon, Glimmer Mist, Bazzill & Core’dinations Cardstock, Paper Flowers, Bling & Pearls.

Picture by: Michele Bing, of Paris Productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment