Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Have you joined the fun over in the TH Decor FB Group?

Hello Everyone!

I am stopping in to share an Art Journal page I created using lots of goodies that you can find over in the TH Decor Shop. I just love supporting this store as its a small family business. But don't let that fool you this shop is on the move with over 20K orders placed!

For this page I used a mix of products just had fun creating and playing! I really should just play more I really do enjoy just playing with paint.


I was inspired by the current challenge over in the FB Group you can join the (HERE) 


As you can see I defiantly inspired buy this Challenge Board...

All the lovely shades of Green
The  circles in the bokeh style photo
The texture from the peeled paint
And touches of color from the lovely spring bouquet 


Lots of lovely layers of Paint!!


Touches of sparkle!


I hope you liked my page and will consider joining the 
FB group to share your take on this months challenge.


Thank you so much for stopping by today I truly  Appreciate it!

I hope that I have Inspired you in some tiny way! 

Be sure to follow me on all my Social Media Platforms....



Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment