Pages

Monday, March 15, 2021

Bold Color! Loads of Texture over at the Mixed Media Place!

Hey Everyone!

Today is my day over at the Mixed Media Place and I am sharing this bold altered Gear!
 I hope you hop over to check it out!




Mixed Media Place Products Used:

Prima - Art Basics - Heavy Body Gel

Prima - Art Extravagance - Texture Fantasy - Anemone and Coral

Prima - Art Extravagance - Rust Effect Paste Big Jar - Yellow Rust

Prima - Mechanicals - Barn Stars

Prima - Finnabair Mould - Vintage Portraits

Prima - Finnabair Mould - Cogs and Wings

Prima - Art Daily - Rusty Paper Clips

Prima - Art Daily - Words You Need

Prima-Finnabair Mould – Large Gears    Item #968939

Prima-Finnabair Mould – Grungy Frames Item #968588




I just love this message and the colors!! Oh My Goodness! 
Its just so beautiful, I couldn't get it out of my head so I had to create something. So with lots of texture and stunning color I went to work with Finn's Texture Effect Paste.



Of coarse I had to use a few of Finn's amazing New Molds!!





Thank you so much for stopping by today I truly  Appreciate it!

I hope that I have Inspired you in some tiny way! 

Be sure to follow me on all my Social Media Platforms....



Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment