Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2020

LIVE Strean YouTube Battle with Nelly!

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to share my project that I created yesterday during a live stream with Nelly. We were taking part in a live stream YouTube hop with several amazing artists. Each artist was teamed up for a craft battle of their choosing. Nelly and I chose advantages and disadvantages. As you know I love flowers, Nelly not so much. If you've seen Nelly's work you know she loves skulls and me not so much. Lol! 

So after creating a mold using easymold silicone putty and the Halloween ghoul. I poured a resin skull and was ready for the hop.

Here's a look at my project....


Products Used: 


 I had so much fun creating this piece you can watch the replay on Nelly's Chanel Make sure you subscribe you. she is crazy talented!  Here is her channel : Nelly's Artistic Creations


Here you can see the Skull I created using the Easymold Silicone Putty.


I had to add the 30 tag to mark the occasion. 
(My birthday is the 30th and that is when we streamed)


I just love this butterfly that fussy cut out of Prima's Lavender Collection.


Thank you so much for stopping by today I truly  Appreciate it!



I hope that I have Inspired you in some tiny way! 



Be sure to follow me on all my Social Media Platforms....










Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment