Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Feeling Hoppy!

Hello Everyone!

Today I wanted to share a bright &cheerful little project that I created featuring Rana. This little guy is just so adorable. 



Relics & Artifacts Products Used: 
Rana Resin blank.  

Other Products Used: Ranger- Dylusions -Acrylic Paint & Paint Pens. Miscellaneous Wood Block & Piece of Wire. Shrinky Dinks. Stazon Ink Black. Copic Markers.

He is just a little guy so I had to create a couple tiny butterflies to keep him company. I stamped Sandras Soul Siters Butterfly on a sheet of Shrinky Dinks and added a bit of color with my Copic Markers. After heating them with my Embossing gun I attached them to the block with a bit of wire.




 He is just so stinking cute I had to give him a happy place sit. So I grabbed a scrap piece of wood from the garage.  With a  few quick simple doodles and beautifully bright Dylusions Paint.







I hope he made you smile a bit!  I must say I am pretty happy with this little guy! You can fin all of the Relics and Artifacts Products that I used over in Sandra's Shop (Here)



Thank you so much for stopping by today I truly  Appreciate it!



I hope that I have Inspired you in some tiny way! 



Be sure to follow me on all my Social Media Platforms....







Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment