Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Day! 3 Scrappy Boys Spring Crop!

Hello All!

I just wanted to stop in a share a quick layout that I created using this months Add-On Kit from 3 Scrappy Boys. But before I do.... 


Did you know that 3 Scrappy Boys is having a Spring Crop that started today!!! 

Its sure to be lots of fun! 

Packed full of Inspiration, Challenges and PRIZES!! 

Make sure you stop by and join the FUN!!

Okay back to my layout :)  I based my layout on Creative Scrappers sketch #266 created by the super talented Jenny Evans! I had so much fun working with this sketch & playing with this kit. I'm sure you can tell just by looking at my layout.


KIT Products Used: Add On Kit- Simple Stories -A Charmed Life Pattern Paper & Die Cuts, Maya Road Butterflies, Studio Calico Enamel Dots. Additional Products Used: Kraft Paper, Gesso, Smooch, Acrylic Liquid Ink.

If you would like to take a peek at what my kit looked like right out of the box you can hop on over to our YouTube Channel for my haul video. The kit really is worth taking another look at! Our Guest Designer Becci Manies is playing with this kit this month too, you can see one of her layouts in this months newsletter. (Take a Peek Here)

But before you go here are just a few details for FUN :)


Lots of stitching, Fussy Cutting and Layers. 
Yep that's my three go to moves :)



I had so much fun altering these little Kraft butterflies, 
just a bit of gesso and smooch aren't they cute!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
 I know I gave you a bunch of information so here is a recap :)




And Our YouTube Channel is up a running!

See you at the crop!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous LO! I love the butterflies that you used instead of the circles in the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete