Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Waking up with Grapic 45!

I just wanted to drop in a share a layout today that I created for Scrappy Chic using the bright and beautiful Bohemian Bazaar line from Graphic 45.
 
First let me start by telling you I have never used Graphic 45.... I know its beautiful but I never thought it was my style and I never had any idea where to start.
 
So you could imagine my shock and fear when I found Graphic 45 in my August kit from Scrappy Chic.
But after taking it home and staring at the brand name forever...
 I realized Angela was right to give to me I really loved the bright colors and all the flowers!
 
So I went to work and this is what I ended up with and I'm pretty happy with it!
 
Products Used: Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar Cardstock, Studio Calico Wood Veneers, Prima Bling & Mesh, Jillibean Soup Sticker, Kaiser Bling, Copic Marker, Spellbinders Dies & EK Success Punches.

A bit of details for fun!

 
I made all of these flowers using my scraps!
If you want to know how hop on over to S.W.A.T. for toady's Basic Training to learn how :)
 

 
a bit of bling and wood veneers...

 
I colored the wood veneers with my copic
markers and I added a bit of scrap behing the letters for an extra pop of color!

 
Thanks for stopping by today !
 
&
Remember sometimes it good to try  new brand!
 

2 comments:

  1. "shock and fear," eh? You're hilarious -- I knew you would rock this line! It just begs for fussy-cutting, after all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When they get the idea of your business and reasoning of your exchange components then they'll paint it anatomically and actually total. logo design service

    ReplyDelete