Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer Breeze for Sydney

Hello all!
 
I hope you are having a great week, I just wanted to drop in share a layout with you that I created using my Scrappy Chic Kit that was full of so many beautiful things including some a few sheets of Kaisercraft's Summer Breeze Collection.
 
I started with this great sketch from Kaisercraft, I just love that they share a sketch with us every Saturday. Here is the sketch I used:
and here is my take on the sketch:
 
Products Used: Kaisercraft's Summer Breeze Collection, Zva Bling, Websters Pages Twine, Smooch glitz.
 
Just a few details for fun :)
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Make sure you stop by some Saturday over at Kasiercraft they have a lot of great inspiration to share.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment