Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Crate Paper For Silly Sydney

 
I just LOVE Liz's sketches!!
So I had to try this one posted over at Paper Secrets, don't you just love it!
 
 
So I dug into my kit from Scrappy Chic that was packed full of six lines!! Crazy right :) I picked the beautiful Maggie Holmes line from Crate Paper.
 
Then I went to work, I added a few of my own little touches, just to make it feel like mine :) and in the end here is what I came up with.
 
Products Used: Crate Paper -Maggie Holmes Collection, Studio Calico Wooden Veneers, October Afternoon Buttons, Washi Tape and Thickers Chipboard Letters.
 
A bit of the details just for fun!
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today I hope you have a great day!
 
I've Been Spotlighted!
 
This Layout was  Spotlighted over at Paper Secrets! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment