Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

5th Monday Lift Challenge at LGS!

Hello ladies and Happy Monday! This month we have a 5th Monday so LGS has decided to do something a little different, each lady has is lifted one of our fellow DT member’s previous layouts from past LGS challenges. After all coping is the biggest sign of flattery right!
Here is My Lift, I had the fabulous Carla I picked her color challenge LO. I used my DT kit from Scrappy Chic, I was lucky enough to get Hedi Swapp!
 
I ran out of pink Bling so I used Stickles J
 
I had so much fun loading up this tag to make my title!
 
Products Used: Hedi Swapp Vintage Chic Collection, Quick Cuts Dies, Tag, Ranger Ink, Studio Calico Wood Veneer, Maya Rd Pin & Twine, Stickles, Ribbon, Bling & Buttons.
Make sure you hop on over to Let’s Get Sketchy to see all our lifts. I can’t wait to see who you lift! This challenge will run until Nov 4th.
 

3 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic beautiful page. Love what you have done with the sickles to improvice and the tag is just amazing!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors and pretty LO, Lanette!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bling and bow on this! Great girly layout.

    ReplyDelete