Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Paper Secrets January 1st Challenge!

Hello everyone!!

I hope everyone is off to a great start this year!  I know mine is! I was I get to join another amazing team! That's right, I am one of the lucky Paper Secrets ladies! I am super excited to work with these talented and busy ladies!! 

But that's not all paper Secrets just got a face lift!! The new website has launched and a new look for the Store too, make sure you check it out soon!

As if adding two new ladies to the team and updating the website & store, Paper Secrets is changing up their challenges to! Each new sketch will have a word associated with it and that's the challenge! You must use an item from each of letters in the word when creating your layout, fun right!

This months word is PARTY! So while creating my layout I used:

P- Paint
A- Arrow
R- Rub-ons
T- Twine
Y- Yellow

Here is my layout based on Kathy's sketch:

Products Used: Jillibean Soup-Cold Avocado Soup Collection, American Crafts Thickers, Jenni Bowlin Rub-ons, Websters Pages Twine, Tim Holtz Paint & Stencil and a copic marker.

Now lets take a look at some details just for fun!

I just love to color my thickers with my copics!



 
Now here is Kathy's sketch:


And remember you must link up your layout over at Paper Secrets by January 14th, 2014 to be eligible for the prize, which is a $10 Gift Card to the Paper Secrets Shop!


 Lastly if you need a bit more inspiration or some 
calcification on the new rules hop on over to the blog for both.

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooo fun!!! I love love love the colors and the paint!! CONGRATS on the new DT too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Such a creative page and perfect with the strips of paper and paint splatters. congrats on the new team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paint and the colors!!! Yay on the new DT!!!!

    ReplyDelete