Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Key to my Heart -Kaisercraft


Hello All! I just thought I would stop in and share a layout that I created this month for Scrappy Chic's. I really had a lot of fun playing with this Kaisercraft line, Angela was super kind to put it in my kit.

If you live in the Metro Detroit Area and like to play with beautiful paper, make sure you apply for Scrappy Chic's 2014 Design Team. Just stop by the website to see how to apply, the call ends soon!

Products Used:Kaisercraft-Key to my Heart Collection and a bit of Enchanted Garden, Prima Flowers & Charm, Bo Bunny Dollie, Creative Embellishments Wooden Feathers,EK Success Punches, Tim Holtz Ink & Metal label,Molding Paste, Lindy Stamp Gang Mist, Stencils and Misc Stickers.

Some details just because :)


A bit of a brick wall with molding paste, colored with some gorgeous Lindy Mist and topped with some perfect Prima.

A couple Creative Embellishment's Fancy Wood Feathers, that I colored blue. If you like these feathers you can pick them up from Creative Embellishments for 20% off this month.


Lots of fussy cutting and a bit of Tim Holtz.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout. I love the look of modeling paste, but I still haven't given it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and loveeeeeeeee the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout, so romantic, love the lace !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout!!! Totally in love with all of the layering and beauty.

    ReplyDelete