Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Bo Bunny Pincushion for Sketchabilities #106

*** If you are here for the Practical Scrappers Blog Hop Click (Here)***

Hello all! 

I'm just stopping in to share a layout that I created using my Scrappy Chic Kit, which had some beautiful Bo Bunny in it! for this layout I took my inspiration from Sketchabilities Sketch #106 by Karan Gerber. I was super inspired by the team over at Sketchabilities so I just had to play along!

Here is my take on Sketch number 106, as you can see I stuck pretty close to the sketch because, I loved it as is!!

Products Used: Bo Bunny Pincushion Collection, Paper & Chipboard, Prima Stamps & Floers, MS punches, Heidi Swapp Mist, Mister Hueys Mist, Tim Holtz Ink,  Stenciles and Ribbon.

And just a few details just for fun!


And now for the sketch:

Thank you for stopping by today I hope you will stop by Sketchabilities for some amazing inspiration! And if you haven't been in Scrappy Chic in the last few weeks get there soon!! The amount of new product is amazing plus there are so many great coupons right now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeee the colors, the layers and the stitching!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Lanette! Love the color combo, the attention to detail with the stitching and all those fun layers!

    ReplyDelete