Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Let it Snow! -Imaginisce


In April of 2011 my second daughter Peyton was born and the decision was made that I would give up my career and become a stay at home mother. This was a very hard decision for me to make and even harder to accept.

I struggled with the changes for a long time, I knew I needed something some kind of connection to the grown up world and by chance one day I found it. I stumbled across some scrapbook layouts while surfing the net and I realized they had been shared through the blogging world. I spent all of nap time that day peeking at blogs and realizing that I had a lot in common with these ladies.

My outlet was found and the choice was made, I was started my blog and decided to join online community. I was very nervous to share my creations at first, I was afraid that my projects weren't worthy of sharing. Still I decided that I would and I'm so grateful I did, but now I wanted more.

Now I wanted to be on a design team so I sent application after application and well nothing happened. But then it did and I was lucky enough to be selected for a few online teams full of amazing women. Then I learned that manufactures had design teams and that became my new goal and after many years and lots of applications I gave up. Until I saw the call for Imaginisce, now I had applied before and I didn't make the cut. So I thought why not I love the products and I always have, it’s worth one more try and that brings us to today.  



So here it is my first project for my first manufacture team is up one the Imaginisce blog today. Our challenge was to create a winter themed layout without using winter products.  Here is my layout: I hope you like it, I had a lot of fun creating it.


Products Used:Imaginisce –My Baby Collection, Paper & Dimensional Stickers, Imaginisce Snag’em Stamps –Christmas Colors, American Crafts- Tazzel Glitter Tape & Cardstock, Versa Ink, Embossing powder and Bo Bunny Pearls.


A few details for fun!




Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you!!!!! I loveeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and the snowflakes!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete