Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

A bit of Imaginisce for my little one.

Hello all!

I hope your year is off to an amazing start! I know I'm pretty happy so far I've been getting lots of scrappy time in!  Today I wanted to share a layout that I created using a new Imaginisce collection that will be popping up in stores everywhere soon! I created this layout for Drill #23 Button up this Sketch! That's running over at S.W.A.T.

Products Used: Imaginisce My Baby Collection Cardstock, Layered Stickers, Die Cuts and Buttons. American Crafts Twine, KI Overlays, Bella Blvd Washi tape.

 Some details just for fun!




Now back to the drill. This weeks drill is based on this super cute sketch from page maps:


 Its your turn now! Make sure you link up your layout over at S.W.A.T by the end of the month! 

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments: