Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Magic of Winter YouTube Hop

Hello All You Wonderful Creative People!!! 

Today I am joining 26 incredible artists for a YouTube Hop!!  Our theme is the Magic of Winter so naturally I decided to create with Prima's Beautiful Sugar Cookie Collection. 

I adore this collection it's beautiful soft colors and stunning flowers!! 
Its perfection!! 


I hope you will HOP along and Join the Fun! 
You could be a lucky winner! 
You can find all the information over on my YouTube Channel in the Description Box.








Products Used:
Prima - Sugar Cookie Christmas Collection - 12 x 12Paper -Sugar Sweet Christmas Prima - Sugar Cookie Christmas Collection - Ephemera 2 with Foil Accents Prima - Fruit Paradise Collection - Flower Embellishments - Raspberry Kisses Prima - Sugar Cookie Christmas Collection - Flower Embellishments - Pink Jolly Prima - Finnabair - Art Ingredients - Melange - Art Pebbles - Sugar Prima Marketing READ MY LETTER 6 x 9 Stencil 967970 Prima - Art Alchemy - Metallique - White Pearl Prima - Art Alchemy - Sparks - Butterfly Spells Prima - Art Alchemy - Sparks - Chest of Gold Prima - Finnabair - Art Alchemy - Impasto Paint - Boudoir Pink Prima - Finnabair - Art Alchemy - Liquid Acrylic Paint - Umber Prima - Finnabair - Art Alchemy - Liquid Acrylic Paint - Burnt Sienna Bodacious Blush Shimmer Spray Prima - Sugar Cookie Christmas Collection - Silicone Mold Prima - Finnabair - Silicone Mould - Anabelle Beautiful Board Medium Vintage Snowflakes Set Of 7 Laser Cut Chipboard


Thank you so much for stopping by today I truly  Appreciate it!

I hope that I have Inspired you in some tiny way! 

Be sure to follow me on all my Social Media Platforms....



Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment