Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Today I am up at ReneaBouquets with a Mini Canvas!!

Hello Everyone today I am up over at ReneaBouquets with a tiny Mixed Media Canvas. 

Yes, I know its not really the shabby style you think of when you think of RB but hey.. 

Its me so why not! I hope you will hop over and check it out! (HERE)

 
ReneaBouquets Products Used:

Hello Autumn Premium Papr Glitter Glass Butterflies

Beautiful Board Queen Anne's Lace ATC Chipboard Set

Beautiful Board April In Paris Doily One Set Of 3 Laser Cut Chipboard

Beautiful Board Medium Butterfly Flourish Set Of 4 Laser Cut Chipboard

Beautiful Board Beautiful Bits - Tiny Heart Laser Cut Chipboard

Beautiful Board Beautiful Bits - Stars

.5 Ounce Black Super Shard Glitter Glass

2 Ounce Rust Fine Reneabouquets Gawdie Girl German Glitter Glass

.6 Ounce Beautiful Beads Midnight Magic Iridescent Pearls


Thank you so much for stopping by today I truly  Appreciate it!

I hope that I have Inspired you in some tiny way! 

Be sure to follow me on all my Social Media Platforms....



Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment