Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Finnabair July Art Recipe

Hello Everyone,

I just  wanted to stop in and share my take on Finnabair's July Art Recipe. The recipe is bright and beautiful as you can see:


If you don't know the rules are really simple each challenge consists of a color palette and a mix of products. You must stick to the color comb and use at least two pf the products listed in the recipe. July's Recipe is:
Color: Pink, Mint, Yellow & Green
Products: Art Alchemy Sparks & Metallique Paints, Glass Beads and 3D Gel.

For my project I decided to create an altered paint brush. I really do like the way this came out I hope you will too....



Products Used: Prima Art Basics- Heavy Body Gel, 3D Matte Gel. Prima Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint- White Pearl, Pink Blush, Jade Stone, Pure Sunshine & Sparks Raven Black. Finnabair Background Script Stamp. Archival Ink. Ranger Glossy Accents. Finnabair Glass Beads. Finnabair Imasto Paint- Mint. Prima Art Extravagance- White Sand, Abloom Glitter set.  Finnabair Mechanicals- Clock, Wings, Vintage Trinkets & Hardware. Prima Flowers. 

If you would like to see how this little paint brush came together 
you can see my process start to finish on my YouTube Channel:



Before you go here  are a few more looks at my little brush....










Thank You So Much 

For Stopping By Today


No comments:

Post a Comment