Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

A touch of Spring Sparkle

Hello All!

Today it is my turn to share & hopefully inspire you over on the Visible Image Blog. So I thought I would share a bright and cheerful tag with a splash of spring spirit.  


 Products Used: Visible Image- Smile Sparkle Shine Stamp, Visible Image -Own Kind of Beautiful Stamp Set. Lindy Stamp Gang Sprays. Versa Mark Ink. Prima Watercolor Paper. Misc Ribbon. White Uniball Pen.




A couple fussy cut butterflies add just the right touch of spring to my bright little tag.



Now make sure you stop by and join the fun over in our Visible Image Facebook Group!


I hope you have enjoyed all the New Releases this month, 
stay tuned in we have lots more amazing things coming up for you soon!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired you in some way!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!
    My Friend, I love this so much. These colors are so eye catching and these cute butterflies are cherry on the top.
    Thank you so much for sharing this awesome inspiration.
    Looking forward to see many more in future as well.

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
    UrooCreations

    ReplyDelete