Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Create your own Calm!

Hello All!

Today it is my turn to share & hopefully inspire you over on the Visible Image Blog. 

So I thought I would share a layered tag I created featuring one of our fabulous new release stamp sets! (You can see the entire new release Here) This set is sure to be come one of my favorites, because I just love this seahorse he is absolutely stunning!!

So lets take a peek at my Tag...






 Products Used: Visible Image Create your Own Calm Stamp & Fibres Stencil, Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays: Tibetan Poppy Teal, Time Travel Teal, Shabby Turbine Teal, Sea Mint Green. Creative Embellishments Chipboard. Art Anthology Sorbet -Splashed. Tim Holtz- Distress Oxide Ink -Faded Blue Jeans, Glossy Accents, Foam Tape, Watercolor Paper & Clear Acetate. Versa Mark Stamp Pad, Stazon Ink Pad, Prima/Finnabair Acrylic Sparks Paint- Ginger Magic & Raven Black and Metallique -White Pearl & Mermaid Teal. A bit of ribbon and Twine. Dew Drops and a couple eyelets from my stash.



See, he really is just beautiful and makes an excellent focal point! 
Now you can see why he is my favorite seahorse ever!

Now let’s a better look at the compete stamp set….



Now before you go let’s take a closer look at my tag.



Here you can see the layers of both tags each with the same beautiful background.
I created this background using Lindy’s Sprays on watercolor paper and I let them air dry, for a soft smooth shimmer. After my color was dry I added a Art Anthology's Splashed Clear Coat through our Fibres Stencil, for a bit more sparkle.


Here you can see the lovely Chipboard frame 
that I cut in half to create this layered embellishment. 


Now make sure you stop by and join the fun over in our Visible Image Facebook Group!

 We have a lot going on this month and you don’t want to miss anything!!

I hope you are enjoying all the New Release this month!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired you in some way!

No comments:

Post a Comment