Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Free Soul Art Journal Page

Hello All!

Today I am sharing fun yet simple art Journal Page that I created using a couple amazing Visible Image Stamps and a few of my favorite mixed media products. 




Products Used: Visible Image Stamps- Free SoulCreate ItOwn Kind of Beautiful & De-stressed. Visible Image Stencil - Geometric Maze. Finnabair Acrylic Paints - Black Berry, Ancient Coin & Red Poppy. Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays- Steampunk Sepia, Dark Chocolate Truffle, Mission Bells Brown. Lindys Magical Shaker- Bratwurst Brown. Art Anthology -Sorbet -Ferrari. Liquitex Black Ink. Golden Fluid White Acrylic Paint, Waterproof Ink, Tim Holtz Distress Ink. Red Glitter, Glitter Stars. Misc Thread, Cardstock & Dictionary Page.

If you would like to see how I created this page you can see my process over on my YouTube Channel. While your there I hope that you will consider subscribing  :)




A couple of  detail photos just fun :)



Here you can see the dimension in my heart that I created using Art Anthology paint and Visible Image's Geometric Maze stencil. 



Here's a better look at my focal point/title that I created using a combination of  Free Soul  Own Kind of Beautiful stamps from Visible Image.



Lots of splatters and background stamping featuring Visible Image's De-stressed stamp set.



A bit of thread and a touch of glitter...



And a look at all the beautiful cracks created using 
Visible Image's Create It stamp set.

Stamps I used:



Free Soul




De-stressed

Stencil I Used:




Geometric Maze




Thank you so much for stopping by today!


I hope that I have inspired you in some way!




No comments:

Post a Comment