Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

It's Time to Believe in the Season!

Hello All!

It's the middle of November and you know what that means!! It's time to get crafty with the Words & Paintery Crew!

This month we have an amazing color combo for you! It's perfectly suited to get the Christmas Spirit going!  



Typically I'n not much for Christmas layouts... So I decided on a bit of Christmas decor...'



Products Used: Lindys - Cuxiousex Chartreuse & Cathedral Pines Green, Prima/ Finnabair- Raven Black, Fairy Wings, Metallique Royal Red & Green Olive, White Gesso,White Crackle Paste  Music Notes Stamp.  Art Anthology- Red Velvet Sorbet. Chipboard & Wood- Creative Embellishments & Michaels Recollections. Misc -Bling,Glitter & Paper Flowers.

Before you go here is just a few details of my pretty little  star.





So Now its your turn!! 
To join the fun over at Words & Paintery!!
 I hope that you will join along! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

I hope that I have inspired you in some way!!


No comments:

Post a Comment