Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Words & Paintery July Challenge


Hello All!

I am so excited to share my first W&P Design Team Project with you! I had  so much fun with this months color combination!!  

Look isn't it Fabulous!

No automatic alt text available.

When I saw these colors I immediately thought of Finnabair's Metallique Acrylic Paints. I used  Rich Turquoise, Wild Fuchsia & Fresh Orange.

But the quote made me think of Technique Junkies Trust your Journey Stamp, which I used for my title and to build my background.


 So without further ado lets heck out my take...

Products Used:Finnabair's Metallique Acrylic Paint- Rich TurquoiseWild Fuchsia & Fresh Orange. Creative Embellishment Chipboard, 7 Dot Studio Pattern Paper. Prima Flowers. Misc twine and bits from my desk.


I
Here you can see a bit of  my Technique Junkies Trust your Journey 
stamping in the background and my title stamped and heat embossed on vellum paper.


I loved the quote so much I had to include it too :)



I really enjoyed this months challenge and I hope you will too! 

Make sure you link up over at Words & Paintery Before August 15th!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment