Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

New Release HOP!

Welcome to the ......
 

Today is release day over at Technique Junkies 
and we are celebrating with a hop!! 
If you arrived here from the Design Teams Blog you are in the right place!  
If this is your first stop,  I encourage you to head on over to the Design Team Blog so you can start the Hop from the the beginning. After all the beginning is a very good place to start and I am sure you don't want to miss any of the amazing inspiration that the team has prepared for you....
This month I created three fun cards featuring two of March's
New Releases and one of my all time favorite background stamps,



Stamps Used: Welcome Sweet Baby & Buddies


Stamps Used: Welcome Sweet Baby & Crosshatch



Once again Technique Junkies is offering 
Thank you so much for stooping by today I hope that I have inspired you!! I'm so excited to be joining this team after seeing this release I'm sure you can see why!!!
Have fun Hopping & Shopping!!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Awesome group of cards. Your cross hatch is very intriguing. I like those baby shoes. Might just have to buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Lanette. I was wondering if you could start posting the updated Blog Hop Button in the DT Group? That would be really nice. Happy Hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards- love your baby shoes- so sweet, and your crosshatch so rich and vibrant in color!

    ReplyDelete