Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Be Kind!


Hello All!

I wanted to stop by and share a simple bold layout inspired by this months sketch over at My Creative Scrapbook. 


Products Used: American Crafts Cardstock, Black Watercolor Pencil, Misc Buttons & Enamel Dots, Black Ink Pen, Simple Stories Chipboard, Silhouette cut Title.



As you can see I stuck REALLY close to the sketch :) But I really love the way that this turned out.


'

I even managed to dust off my Cameo for this layout. :)


And I had so much fun making these bubbles using a watercolor pencil,


But mostly I love that this layout features me and one of my little ladies!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. It is Beautiful Lanette! The watercolor bubbles look amazing, love it and the color combo, too! Wonderful take of the sketch!!:) xx

    ReplyDelete