Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

I want to be a LUCY!

Hello All!

I hope that you all are having an amazing New Year!

Things are settling back in to the normal routine here, everything is slowing back down and the house is almost completely normal after the havoc that is the holidays. So I decided to take some time just to play in my studio!! 

After digging around a bit I decided that I wanted to do something with this fun stamp from Technique Junkies, I just love the message and the roll model. Growing up, I absolutely loved watching  the I love Lucy show!! So here is what I came up with I hope you like it.... I sure had fun creating it!

Products Used: Techinique Junkies Be a Lucy Stamp, Prima Finnabair  Acrylic Paint, Prima Flowers, Pink Paislee Pattern Paper, Prima Tag, Prima Art Stones & Glass Glitter, Melissa Frances Chipboard, Gesso, Lindy Stamp Gang Mist




Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired you to make something today!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment