Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Looking forward to creating in 2017!

Hello All!

With 2016 coming to an end I am looking forward to 2017! This year has been really tough for me personally so I havn't been able to create as much as I would like too.

But I have big plans for next year! I have redone my studio and I am all setup to create more videos and hopefully stay a little more organized....hopefully :)

I even have classed planed for Next year! Here is a look at the canvas class that I will be teaching at Great Lakes Mega Meet in May 2017...




In class we will be using several Art Anthology products and Technique Junkies Art Mistakes Stamp. So if you are in the area stop by for some mix media fun!

Here's to a creative year!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment