Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Art Anthology Color Challenge!!


Hello All!

 I hope you are having a good month, I am having  a super busy month! But I wanted to make sure I played with this months Color Challenge because its STUNNING!!


Now I didn't use all the colors and I swapped out Salted Caramel for Sandcastle & Warm, But I still think it turned out pretty :)


Art Anthology Products Used: Velvet -Aloha, Kona & Fiesta, Colorations Warm & Sandcastle, Stucco,Morse Code Stencil. 
Other Products Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Prima Flowers, Unity Stamps, Stazon Ink, Twine, Buttons, Burlap, Cheese Cloth, Prima 3D Gel and Studio Calico Wood Veneers. 

If you would like to see how I created this layout I hope you will join me Thursday August 20th at 9:00PM EST.

Some Details Just for FUN :)




We would Love to see what you create using this months color combo! Please Share you creation with us over on the Art Anthology Blog before the end of the month.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment