Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Basically Bare little blank slates!

Hello All! 

Today I'm up over on the Basically Bare Blog sharing a bit of Scrappy Fun! 

I was lucky enough to play with Basically Bare's New Mixed Media Pocket Cards and let me tell you they are so much fun!! 
What are these little blank slates waiting for your creativity??? They are a mix of acrylic, chipboard and watercolor cards and I had so much fun playing with these new Mixed Media Cards. 

A bit to much because..... I forgot to take pictures of my process... :(

But lets take a look at the cards I made anyhow :) 

Here are  the cards I made using the watercolor paper:


I created the first & second  card using gelatos. 
The third is misted using Art Anthology Colorations spray.



Next I played a bit with the Acrylic Cards:


For the first card I created a little cheater sequin pocket with a bit of bling and glue. For the second card I created an overlay using staz on ink and a mix of Alcohol Inks.

The last cards I created with the Chipboard Tags:


The first card was heat embossed and layered with a scrap of paper and a sticker. The second was covered with paper and ran through my big shot.

Finally my last card, which I used for my title. 


I started this card was dry embossed covered in stunning Art Anthology Colorations and Velvet. Then Heat embossed and topped of with a die cut title.

Now lets check out my layout :)

Page One:


Page Two:


And together:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  
hope I have inspired you to create something fun!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment