Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Don't forget Daddy Day!!


Hello All!

This week over at Imaginisce we are are celebrating dear old dad and today its my turn to share! So I thought I would make a sweet little card for my hubby’s breakfast tray. You see every Fathers Day year the girls and I make my husband breakfast in bed, he knows it coming and I’m sure he’s been awake for a while but he plays along. Here is a look at the card.


Products Used: Imaginisce Pattern Papers from the Little Princess & Welcome Spring Collections.American Crafts Cardstock, Thickers & Foam Adhesive, Studio Calico Flower




I hope that I have inspired you to make a special card for the daddy in your life. Now I just have to let my little ladies sign (color) the inside.
Thanks for stopping by today!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!!!!!!!! LOVING that tie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Father's Day card! And I love the little yellow flower! Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper patterns you picked for your card, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete