Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Totally RAD Tuesday!

Hello All!

Its Tuesday that means it's my day to share over at 3 Scrappy Boys. This month I was sent the Add-On Kit to work with. But I'm not really sure why it's called the Add-On Kit because its a full kit, packed full scrappy goodies!

Here is my layout I used Chic Tags Current Sketch created by Ashley Horton, I just love her sketches they remind me that white space can be a good thing! 

 
Products used: (November Add-On Kit ) Fancy Pants Collecting Moments Collection, American Crafts Tag & Stamps, Websters Twine, Prima Flower,  White Cardstock, Copic Marker,Staz On Ink, Embossing Powder & Watercolor Paints and one little Chic tag tucked in :)

Here is Ashley's Sketch:


Here are a few more details just for fun.
 
Here you can see the watery effect of my title, I created this effect my coloring the alphas with a Copic marker and thick clear embossing powder.


I just love these American Craft Tags! Yes they take some time but they are well worth the POP they create.
 
  
As always thanks for stopping by today!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh this is gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and loveeeeeee colors and love love love the stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch Lanette, and the use of the White space! The die cut piece looks great layered behind your photo and title, and I love how you used the AT stitching tag for part of your title! Thanks for playing along with us @ Chic Tags!

    ReplyDelete