Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Week two over at LGS!

It's Monday again already I really don't know where the time goes... But at least we have another great sketch for you over at Let's Get Sketchy! This ever so trendy sketch was created by our very own Ashley, she is to talented!

 
Here is my take on the sketch I love it so I stayed very close to the sketch and stuck with, which was hard for the girl who love to layer. But I really do think the layout turned out pretty.
 
Products Used: Glitz- Color Me Crazy, Create Paper DIY, Tim Holtz Die, AC Tickers, Simple Stories Brad.
 
Don't forget we have a fabulous Fancy Pants Collection up for grabs over at Let's Get Sketchy courtesy of Colorful Creations.
 
Thanks for stopping by today I hope you have a great week!
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Lanette, I love the background and love the circle embellishment! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! I love your photos and your elements!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how clean and graphic your layout is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos, what breathtaking views. That view finder cut files seems to be super popular lately, looks great on here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think there's just enough layering to keep it "you"! :) Love that back ground paper and the view finder cut file is super cute. may have to buy one of my own. :)

    ReplyDelete