Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Down by the Shore, With Miss Peyton

I was so happy to see the new sketch contest over at the Paper Bakery! I recently bought some of their Flair and I must admit I am addicted!

Anyhow here is the sketch created by the super talented Juliana Michaels.


And here is the layout that I created using the super fun Fancy Pant's -Down by the Shore Collection. Which was part of my Scrappy Chic Kit this month. I just loved the bright cheerful colors in this line, they were perfect for little miss Peyton in her swimming suit.

 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
 I hope you are having a great Weekend!
 


7 comments:

  1. Adorable Lanette!! Love the way you overlapped the photos, and the FP line is too cute with your photos!! Great take on the Sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Lanette! Fun colors and great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Bakery :) Hope you continue to play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is just the sweetest lo ever! Love what you've done with the sketch.....precious! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout!!! Your photos are adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable page! And great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love the colors! Those photos are really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you've been super busy! Those photos are so stinkin' adorable! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete