Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Ready for Father's Day!

 
I’m up at 3 Scrappy Boys today!
 
I was a little surprised to find the adorable Family Man Collection from Echo Park in my 3 Scrappy Boys Kit, after all its January I just took down my tree. So I put it to the side and thought about it and the more I did I realized this was a blessing!
 I always forget Fathers Day; I’m always picking up a card the day before or even the day of.  May and June are just so crazy for us with birthdays sometimes I forget… sad I know.  But not this year! Thanks 3 Scrappy Boys. This year I’m ready, because this year I made this cute picture frame with a matching card!
 
So as you all know by now I’m not a card maker, so I need help. So I turned to Practical Scrappers were we have a great card sketch.
 
 
I embellished the picture frame using the pattern paper from Echo Park’s- Family Man Collection, that I turned in to rosettes, you know I love them!
 
Hey, I know it's June but it never hurts to plan ahead, things happen and let’s face it time flies by it will be June before you know it! So pick up your Family Man Collection from the 3 Scrappy Boys store today, so you will be covered for Father’s Day too!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

Products Used: Echo Park- Family Man Collection Cardstock & Stickers, Tim Holts Rosette Die & Distress Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment