Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

LGS Not So Picture Perfect Challenge



As you may know on any 5th Monday over at Let’s Get Sketchy we do away with our sketches and try to give you another fun challenge. This time is no different, Our challenge this week is called "Not So Picture Perfect" What we would like you to do is create a layout using a picture that you never thought you would use because its blurred, too dark, head half cut off, red eye....etc. You know the ones I am referring to.


Here is my “Notso Picture Perfect” Layout I used a picture of myself that my three year old daughter took all by herself.

I used a kit from Paper Issues that was mainly made of Echo Parks ~Everyday Electric Collection.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 I hope that you have a safe
&
Happy New Year!


 

 
 

1 comment: