Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

My First Canvas


So who hasn’t found themselves stuck in the world of Pinterest? I mean really you promise yourself just a quick peek and an hour and a half later… well you know.
So today over at Practical Scrappers we decided we should put all that research to use, hop on over and see what we came up with here is what I did with my research.
I was inspired to make a mixed media canvas for the first time ever, after seeing this canvas by Jenniferat Craft Test Dummies.
I used Heidi Swapp’s Vintage Chic Collection to make this canvas of my daughters taking a stroll hand and hand in the park.
 
 
 
 


Picture By: ParisProductions
Thanks for stopping by today!
Lanette


1 comment:

  1. Wow....this is gorgeous and amazing. Can't believe it's your first to make mixed media canvas. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete