Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Authentique Paper July sketch challenge!



As always I raced to Scrappy Chic to pick up my July kit, I was so happy to find such pretty bright colors. As always my mind started running what can I do with this beautiful paper? Instantly I saw lots of fussy cutting begging to be done but I still wasn’t sure what to do. So as I often do I hit the web for some inspiration and I found it! I ran across a Sketch Challenge from Authentique, now how perfect was that!
First, I found the perfect pictures with Peyton wearing her favorite hat. She just loves her hats she runs around the house laughing putting her hat; she is so pleased that she can put her hat on all by herself.
Next I went to work cutting and cutting and cutting some more. I know people think I’m crazy for cutting so much but I just love the way it looks and I get lots of matching embellishments without spending too much.
Last I went to work on the sketch. Normally I change things up more than this but I really liked this sketch so I stuck pretty close to it. So without further ado here is my layout I hope you like it.

Products Used: Authentique –Lively Collection, Maya Road Wooden Butterfly, Thickers, Acrylic Paint.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute layout! Your daughter is adorable! Love this series of pictures! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lannette. Those flowers are lovely and the fussy cut flowers are perfect. Congrats on your win at Authentique!

    ReplyDelete