Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

June Imaginisce Sketch Challenge




So I took this picture and I instantly fell in love with it, but what to do with it? I really hate that I keep making these one picture one page layouts because for those of you that know me know I am a two page girl and the more pictures the better. But I had to turn this picture into something beautiful, how could I not, look at that smile!
So I found this sketch challenge on the Imaginisce Blog and here is what I came up with. Hope you like it!

Products Used: Imaginisce Splash Dance & Birthday Bash Cardstock, Imaginisce Birdsong Ribbon, American Crafts Thickers, Mister Hueys Mist, Misc Buttons, Glitter and Bling.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, I love this! Cute picture and love that grin! Nice title, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is fabulous, I loved it as soon as I saw it!

    ReplyDelete