Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Show your True Colors Tag!

Hello All!

Today it is my turn to share & hopefully inspire you over on the Visible Image Blog. I was craving a bit of my favorite bright colors and mixed in a couple Visible Image Stamps and I end up with this tag, I hope you like it. :)




 Products Used:  Visible Image How Fragile Stamp Setand Own It stamp sets. Visible image Strobes Stencil. Art Anthology Sorbet Frost. Finnabair Art Alchemy Acrylic Metallic Paint- Mermaid Teal, Crocus Fields, Lime Peel, Pure Sunshine, Wild Fuchsia, Royal Red. Stazon Ink. Um Wow & Wild American Crafts Chipboard. Miscellaneous ribbon. Prima Watercolor Paper Heidi Swapp Pattern Paper -Color-Pop. Wafer-Thin Umbrella Dies.




After I added my splatters of color I painted my title with a mix of 
Finnabair's Art Alchemy Paint.



Here's a good look at the sparkle that the 
Art Anthology Sorbet creates through the Strobes Stencil



Here you can see my quick and easy extra pops of color
 with a few bits of chipboard and ribbon.

Now make sure you stop by and join the fun over in our Visible Image Facebook Group!


I hope you have enjoyed all the New Releases this month, 
stay tuned in we have lots more amazing things coming up for you soon!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired you in some way!

No comments:

Post a Comment