Pages

Monday, February 12, 2018

All you need is Love Layout

Hello All!

I am up over at Blue Fern Studios Sharing a bit of inspiration with Blue Ferns newest collection. Have you seen Blue Ferns amazing new collection In the Mood? It really is a stunning collection perfectly timed for Valentines Day. So Since Valentines Day is almost here I figured this was the perfect collection for me to create with this month. 

For this layout I focused on the perfect pinks in this collection. 


Blue Fern Studios Products Used: In the Mood Collection pattern chipboard and pattern papers -Pensive, Attracted & Dreamy. Chipboard Berry Stems & Shabby Snowflakes. Embossing Powder- Taupe and Ivory. Seedlings- Tickled & Gold Nugget. Glitter- White Gold & Rose Gold. Blue Fern Studio Flowers -Chestervielle Florals & Moody Florals. Lace Number 9A.

Other Products Used: Prima Art Basics- Clear Gesso, Light Paste and Gel Medium. Prima Finnabair Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint- Sparks Butterfly Spells, Opal Magic Violet Gold, Metallic White Pearl and Metallic Ancient Coin. Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays- Cotton Candy Pink, Bodacious Blush, Chateau Rose, Steampunk Sepia. Prima -Snowflake Paste. TCW -Believe Stencil. American Crafts Chipboard Hearts. Prima Floral Wafer Dies. 28 Lilac Lane Sequins Pearl pack. Miscellaneous twine and pearls.

You can see how I created this layout start to finish over on my YouTube Channel....and please don't forget to subscribe while you are there :)


Now here are just a few close ups just for fun!


I love to add lots of glitter and seedlings to the center of my flowers.


Lots of sparkle and shine courtesy of tons of 
Blue Fern Glitter and Seedlings


 Stunning Chipboard pices colored with Blue Fern Embossing Powder. mixed with lots of love BFS Flowers.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired you in some way, but if you are looking for more inspiration make sure you stop by and join the Blue Fern Fanatics Face Book Group!


1 comment: