Pages

Friday, February 2, 2018

A bit of winter time Backyard Fun!


Hello All! 

Today I wanted to share a layout that I created using this months Toolshed Kit "Winter Adventures". This kit is a truly stunning kit that is full of beautiful  denim blue tones that tie in to winter perfectly. 

For this layout I used a mix of the Main Kit, the Chipboard, Mixed Media & Embellishment Add-on Kits.



Additional Products Used: Lindy Stamp Gang Purely White Embossing Powder, Finnabair Acrylic Paints. Golden Acrylic Paint and White Gesso and just a bit of Black string.

Recently I have been creating more layouts and its been great! Surprisingly I really missed all the tiny details that go in to every page. Unfornitly sometimes they get lost in the process so I thought that today I would share a couple details/tips about this layout.


Sometimes the simplest things add a bunch and I have always loved inked edges, I really feel that the layers pop when the edges have been inked. So I was super excited to find two tiny Prima Inkers in this months kit. I used the Farmers Jeans for all the edges on my layout.


So sometimes you don'y have the perfect chipboard, but with just a few snips I had the perfect title for my little Ladies Backyard Fun. So always take second look at your chippies you may have the perfect title hiding :)


Before you go here are just a few close ups of the tiny details..






Before I go did you know that you can pick up extra goodies from the International Scrapbook Garden in addition to their amazing kits??For example you can get extra paper, stencils and more! Make sure you hop on over and check it out, and don't forget to join the fun in our Facebook Group..


Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

I hope that my layout has inspired you in some way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment