Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Its Time for Coffee!

Hello All!,

I am up over at Blue Fern Studios Sharing a bit of inspiration with Blue Ferns newest collection. Have you seen Blue Ferns amazing new collection In the Mood? It really is a stunning collection perfectly timed for Valentines Day. So Since Valentines Day is almost here I figured this was the perfect collection for me to create with this month. 

For my second  Blue Fern Layout this month, I continued the fun with the In the Mood Collection. But for this layout I focused more on the ruby reds and I added a bit of warm brown tones...


Blue Fern Studios Products Used: In the Mood Collection Printed Chipboard and Pattern Papers- Amused & Ecstatic. Stamps -Tattered Newsprint & Departure. Chipboard- Snow Medley. Glitter -Russet & White Gold. Seedlings- Flaming, Glass & Gold Nugget. Embossing Powder- Ginger, Copper, Ivory & Icicle. Blue Fern Studio flowers- Apricot Blooms, Homespun Blossoms & Chestervielle Florals.

Other products Used: Prima Art Basics- Clear Gesso, Light Paste and Gel Medium. Prima Floral Wafer Dies. Prima -Snowflake Paste. Prima -Flowers & Sequins. Prima Finnabair Acrylic Metallic Paint- Ancient Coin, Royal Red, White Pearl & Steampunk Copper. Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays -Dark Chocolate Truffle, Steampunk Sepia, Cocoa Bean Copper. TCW -Snowflake Stencil. Aleene's Tacky Glue and Ranger Glossy Accents. Creative Embellishments -Coffee Title. Miscellaneous flowers and wood veneer hearts.

Just a few details to get you all warm and fuzzy..


This stunning snowflake boarder is double embossed with 
Blue Ferns Ivory and Icicle Embossing Powder.


I Embossed my title with Copper Embossing Powder and then
 I added a second layer of Russet Glitter with just a bit of Glossy accents.



Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired you in some way, but if you are looking for more inspiration make sure you stop by and join the Blue Fern Fanatics Face Book Group!

See you next month.

~Lanette

No comments:

Post a Comment