Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wishing you Joy in 2015!


Hello All Lanette here! 

Today I'm up over on the Art Anthology Blog and with the year coming to an end I thought I would send you some JOY for the New Year! I created this fun little wall hanger using lots of my favorite Art Anthology products



I started by building my background using Colorations, Water and a sponge.



I just love how this technique turns out!


After my background was dry I added some snowflakes using
Aloha & Reef right off my craft mat :)





Finally I colored my poinsettias red using a mix of reds.
This was messy .....But fun!



But they turned out pretty!!


I added my title by stamping my image on some vellum. 
(be careful when you heat emboss vellum)



My embossed title was super easy to color using Dimensional Crystals!



Put it all together and you have a pretty sweet little hanger!



Now just a few details for fun :) 







Thanks so much for stopping by today!


post signature

Dimensional Crystal -Java, Red Corvette, Fairy & Pickle.  
Sorbet- Baby Blue Eyes & Red Velvet. 
Colorations- Waime Bay, Lark, Heart & Silk Tie. 
Velvet- Desire, Truffle, Reef & Aloha. 
Metal Effects- Silver. 
Fairy Dust- Diamond.
Gesso
                         

1 comment: