Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Advent fun with Pebbles!


Today I am up up over on the Imaginisce blog sharing a quick and easy way to share Advent with your family. I created this calendar using a dollar bin frame and a bit of Pebbles -Home for Christmas Collection. 

I started by creating the base just, as you can see its just a bit of cardstock with  some stitches added.



Next I added it to my frame and added my Advent Cards that are just Pebbles 

Countdown Banner with my added notes on the back. (here is the link I used for the my Advent verses http://happyhomefairy.com/2010/11/30/bible-verse-advent-cards-free-printables/



Finally I added a bit of decoration and Bling.



And there you have it a fun easy way to count down to Christmas & share Advent with your family.




Thanks so much for stopping in today!

post signature
Imaginisce Products Used: I-Rock & Crystals, Rhinestones -Perfect Vacation.

American Crafts Products Used: Adhesive  foam dots, Pebbles Home for Christmas Collection- Pattern Paper, Chips & Stickers.



1 comment: